Gastroenterologist in Wausau, WI
Education & Training
Fellowship Indiana University
University of Virginia
Wright State University
Boonshoft School of Medicine
Undergraduate School University of Florida
Bowling Green State University
Awards & Publications
Awards & Recognitions
- Abner I. Pruett Scholarship, Wright State
- Boonshoft Tuition Scholars Fund Scholarship, Wright State
- President’s Award, Bowling Green State University (Awarded for cumulative 4.0 grade point average)
- Reyman Memorial Scholarship, Bowling Green State University (Awarded to one graduating senior accepted to medical school)
- IBM Watson Scholarship 2003-2007
- Phi Beta Kappa Honor Society, Bowling Green State University
Question Rating Breakdown
- 4.8Did this provider treat you with courtesy and respect?
- 4.7Did this provider explain things in a way that was easy to understand?
- 4.7Did this provider listen carefully to you?
I found Dr. Hartke to be excellent. Very professional and very good.
The Dr. had a great manner about him. He took the time to answer my questions and explained how things would go.
I liked his professional attitude and his thorough examination. He listened to me, something a Dr hasn't done in a long time.
Clear concise explanations of my situation.