Gastroenterologist in Wausau, WI
Education & Training
Fellowship Indiana University
University of Virginia
Wright State University
Boonshoft School of Medicine
Undergraduate School University of Florida
Bowling Green State University
Awards & Publications
Awards & Recognitions
- Abner I. Pruett Scholarship, Wright State
- Boonshoft Tuition Scholars Fund Scholarship, Wright State
- President’s Award, Bowling Green State University (Awarded for cumulative 4.0 grade point average)
- Reyman Memorial Scholarship, Bowling Green State University (Awarded to one graduating senior accepted to medical school)
- IBM Watson Scholarship 2003-2007
- Phi Beta Kappa Honor Society, Bowling Green State University
Question Rating Breakdown
- 4.8Did this provider treat you with courtesy and respect?
- 4.7Did this provider explain things in a way that was easy to understand?
- 4.7Did this provider listen carefully to you?
Dr. Hartke and the GI Associates staff were exceptionally friendly. Dr. Hartke took the time to listen to my concerns and was extremely thoruough, helpful and considerate.
Very happy finally got some answers to my health problem.
Dr. Justin is very knowledgeable and thorough. I feel lucky to have him for a GI Dr. He took time to listen to me and my concerns and treated me accordingly. I would recommend him to anyone with GI problems or concerns.
HE explained the procedure very well .Asked if I had any questions .
nice and friendly, answered all my questions