Gastroenterologist in Wausau, WI
PERSONAL CARE PHILOSOPHY
My wife and I started this practice back in 1991. We both trained in Milwaukee at the Medical Center. We were trained in advanced endoscopic procedures. We came to Wausau because we loved the area and wanted to bring advanced gastroenterology to central and northern Wisconsin. We both love the outdoors and enjoy many outdoor activities. Primarily we love fishing, kayaking, hiking, and snowshoeing. We also love taking our two golden retrievers (Benjamin and Leo) on long walks in the woods. Over the course of my career, I have performed well over 50,000 procedures. My personal care philosophy is to always try to provide the best experience I can for my patients. We strive to be available for them when they need us, and provide the best possible advice we can for them.
Education & Training
Fellowship Medical College Wisconsin Affiliated Hospital
Medical College Wisconsin Affiliated Hospital
Wright State University Boonshoft School of Medicine
Awards & Publications
Awards & Recognitions
- Healthgrades Honor Roll
- Consumers Research Council of America – America’s Top Physicians, 2003-present
- American Medical Association Physician Recognition Award, 1998-2005
- Who’s Who, 1997 – present
- Best Doctors in America, 1998-present
- American Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- American College of Gastroenterology
- American Gastroenterology Association
Lymphocyte Proliferation Response to Baker’s Yeast in Crohn’s Disease, Division of Gatroentrerology, VA Medical Center, and Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee, WI, USA
Question Rating Breakdown
- 4.8Did this provider treat you with courtesy and respect?
- 4.6Did this provider explain things in a way that was easy to understand?
- 4.7Did this provider listen carefully to you?